ROSS INSTITUTES + CENTERS
With these groups, you can work on:
- CPO: Positive Links Speaker Series features researchers sharing diversity, equity and inclusion content in an accessible way. Examples include: Are diversity initiatives effective? (Lisa Leslie); Authenticity on one’s own terms (Patricia Faison Hewlin); Creating more inclusive workplaces in an era of discord (Stephanie Creary); Clash! Bridging cultural divides in the workplace (Hazel Rose Markus); Cultivate positive identities (Laura Morgan Roberts).
- ZLI: The Women Who Fund Forum offers a unique platform for women in alternative investments to discover market trends while developing deeper connections in the private equity and venture capital industry.
- Erb: Erb’s DEI work promotes diversity in Erb student and staff communities, as well as among our business and conference partners, as a missing link in the global sustainability challenge
- WDI: WDI’s Healthcare Sector works across the healthcare value chain to enable well-functioning markets, strengthen supply chain systems, and improve healthcare delivery.
- ZLI: The Zell Lurie Commercialization Fund (ZLCF) is a student-run early-stage investment fund with the primary goal of identifying promising startups in the University of Michigan ecosystem and beyond focused on commercializing technologies across sectors including healthcare.
- The Office of Tax Policy Research serves as a liaison on tax issues among the academic, business, and policymaking tax communities. In addition, OTPR provides rigorous research to help inform the policy debate.
- Tauber: The Tauber Institute partners with public and private companies to improve their operations.
- Erb: Convening series “Conversations with Consequence” brings together business and nonprofit leader to learn and collaborate on business-sustainability solutions.