- This event has passed.
2019 Global Operations Conference
November 7, 2019 - November 8, 2019
2019 GLOBAL OPERATIONS CONFERENCE:
OPERATIONS 2030: The Next Evolution of Technology, Sustainability, Supply Chain, and Customer Behavior
The Tauber Institute for Global Operations hosts the must-attend operations event of the year — Tauber’s Global Operations Conference, GOC.
The combination of global leaders in industry with top-ranked business and engineering faculty, GOC reflects the unparalleled resources the Tauber Institute offers today and symbolizes our unwavering commitment to the next generation of Operations leaders.
Experience two days where you will:
- Learn from award winning faculty from both the College of Engineering and the Stephen M. Ross School of Business as well as leading experts in operations today.
- Discover forward-thinking panels discussing real world strategies implemented to maximize and transform operations.
- Hear dynamic speakers and well respected industry experts.
- Network with leading, emerging and future operations leaders.
You must register
- November 7, 2019
- November 8, 2019
- Event Category:
- Gateway Events
- Event Tags:
- operations, social justice, supply chain, Sustainability
March 31 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2020
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday and Monday, repeating until March 31, 2020
One event on April 1, 2020 at 10:00 am
March 31 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
March 31 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm