- This event has passed.
September 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this session, participants will learn to:
- Examine your own background and identities and how these identities shape our experiences and perspectives
- Discuss how the brain functions, and relate how unconscious bias is a natural function of the human mind
- Identify patterns of unconscious bias that influence decision-making processes
- Confront internal biases and practice conscious awareness
- Review strategies to create transformational change in the workplace
You will benefit by:
- Raising self-awareness, sparking conversation with others and initiating new actions
- Enhancing your professional and personal effectiveness on and off the job
- Positively influencing personal and organizational decisions
- Creating stronger and more positive work relationships with others
This session is open to all LSA employees. It is recommended that participants complete this course before enrolling in the Microaggression Session. External guests may request to join as space allows.