LSA DEI Workshop: Allies at Work
June 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This program has been modified to deliver in a remote setting and updated to include content directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic. For questions or requests for accommodation, please contact our Administrative Coordinator, Mikalia Dennis (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
In this session, participants will learn:
– The role of allies in creating inclusive environments and creating change
– The best practices for being an ally
– How to apply these best practices in a work environment
– To identify unique obstacles towards being an ally in a remote working environment
– To challenge their own practices to be more intentional and effective allies
You will benefit by:
– Raising self-awareness and initiating new actions
– Enhancing your professional and personal effectiveness on and off the job
– Positively influencing personal and organizational decisions
– Creating stronger and more positive work relationships with others
This session is open to all LSA employees. External guests may request to join as space allows.