Michigan Ross Clubs
E+B connects Ross students interested in the education sector with each other, graduate students from across campus, and local and national education organizations.
HLS delivers a diverse platform of opportunities and activities through which Ross students can learn about healthcare and prepare to succeed in the healthcare industry.
With the strength of our membership and the resources available, we seek to educate and equip Ross students with the ability to evoke positive change in emerging markets.
The Smart Cities Club at the University of Michigan was launched in 2015 to provide students across all disciplines and backgrounds with an outlet to learn about the fast-growing ‘smart cities’ sector.
ECR’s mission is to educate its members and provide access to employment opportunities ranging from traditional energy trading to renewable energy finance to new energy technologies.
Women Who Launch (WWL) is dedicated to fostering a gender equal entrepreneurial ecosystem at the University of Michigan and beyond.
Community Consulting Club
Each year, the club oversees 10 to 15 consulting projects that involve Ross students–both MBA and BBA–dedicating their business skills and acumen to helping non-profit organizations in southeastern Michigan address business-related challenges
The Give-A-Day Fund engages Ross MBAs with the social impact community by providing financial assistance to students interning with impact organizations, which often provide interns with little to no salary.
Ross alumni and students helping children in China attend school.
Design + Business
The mission of D+B is to provide a multidisciplinary community for graduate students interested in using design methodologies to lead organizations and facilitate innovation.
Detroit Revitalization + Business
R&B connects University of Michigan students with Detroit’s evolving business landscape.
Social Venture Fund (SvF) invests in and supports innovative companies that place social impact at the heart of their business model. SvF fosters the growth of enterprises responding to societal needs that traditional markets have insufficiently addressed.
The WDR Club is dedicated to providing relief in the form of targeted material, financial, and volunteer support for those who have been affected by any natural or man-made disasters.
The BBUS is committed to developing undergraduate minority talent at the business school.
Founded in 1970, the Ross BBSA is dedicated to the recruitment of Black business students and the professional and academic development of its membership.
The Advisory Board that oversees student-centric growth of the Erb program at Michigan.
NI@R fosters a community at Ross (and beyond) motivated to have a positive impact on business and society. We encourage members to explore the role of positive impact in their lives and careers and empower them to take action through learning and engagement opportunities.
SCA is dedicated to building a community at Ross for those who served our country in the service of others. If you have participated in Americorps, Amercorps Vista, Peace Corps, Teach for America and other domestic or international service oriented programs, please accept this as an invitation to join us.
Educating students on the value of the intersection between positive business and social impact, through hands-on experiences.
University of Michigan Clubs and Centers
- African Social Research Initiative
- Center for Educational Outreach
- Center for Local, State, and Urban Policy (CLOSUP)
- Center on Finance, Law, and Policy
- Circle K International
- Community-Based Initiative for Detroit
- Community Ventures: Sustaining Living Wage Jobs
- Conflict and Peace Initiative
- Cooperative Institute for Great Lakes Research
- CSG Sustainability Commission
- Deepening Our Understanding of America’s Most Vulnerable Communities
- Detroit Clinical Scholors Program
- Detroit Metropolitan Area Communities Study (DMACS)
- Detroit Neighborhood Entrepreneurs Project (DNEP)
- Detroit Partnership on Economic Mobility
- Detroit Urban Research Center
- Economic Growth Institute
- Effective Altruism at the University of Michigan
- Environmental Law Society
- Food Recovery Network
- Ford School Women and Gender in Public Policy
- Ginsberg Center
- Global Water Brigades
- Greek Life Sustainability Team (G-LIST)
- Habitat for Humanity at U-M
- Michigan Student Sustainability Coalition
- Michigan Sustainable Foods Initiative (MSFI)
- Michigan University-Wide Sustainability & Environment (MUSE) Club
- New Leaders in African-Centered Social Work Scholars
- Oxfam Michigan
- Pantanal Partnership
- Permaculture Design Team
- Program in the Environment (PitE) Club
- Public Health Sustainability Initiative (PHSI)
- Ross Energy Club
- School of Information Ann Arbor Data Dive
- School of Information Information Alliance for Community Development
- Social Work Allies for Immigrant Rights
- Social Work Detroit Initiative Student Group
- Social Work School Child Welfare Student Association
- Student Sustainability Initiative
- Students for Clean Energy
- Summer Youth Employment Program
- Sustainability Without Borders
- Take Back the Tap
- Tech Arb
- The Detroit Partnership
- TREES (LSA Student Government)
- U-M + Detroit
- U-M Detroit Center
- U-M Habitat
- U-M optiMize Club
- U-M Poverty Solutions
- U-M Sustainable Food Program
- Urban Planning Student Association