- Through our Map Your U-M Journey portal, students can navigate a path through the broad landscape of impact opportunities found at U-M and design their own impact experience.
- Through Ross’ partnerships and joint degree programs on campus, you’ll work in multidisciplinary teams, work with top thought leaders, and implement straight-to-market plans with community organizations.
- In Centers & Institutes and B+I’s +Impact Studio, you can engage in short-term, deep-dive projects and learn about social innovation to bring ideas to life for the greater good.
- Embedded in your MBA or BBA course curriculum at Ross you can map your pathway toward an impact career, including our new MBA ESG concentration.
- There are “109 Ways To Make an Impact on the World While Attending Michigan Ross“
The history of Business+Impact is a genesis. At the heart of that genesis has always been the concepts of multi-disciplinary, action-based partnerships between students and changemakers on the ground, and collaborations between scholars and business leaders.
The Business+Impact initiative was announced in August 2018, with a goal of making Michigan Ross “the most progressive source of ideas and solutions for how business can address the global challenges of our generation.” Business+Impact is a dean-level initiative to make social, economic, and sustainability impact part of the DNA of Ross.
What is social impact?
Social impact is grounded in the effect it has on a pressing social challenge.
Click learn more to read our definition of social impact and how we developed it.
Business+Impact Can Help You Find Your Calling
The Sustainable Development Goals are a blueprint for achieving a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate, environmental degradation, prosperity, and peace and justice. The Goals interconnect and in order to leave no one behind, it is important that we achieve each Goal and target by 2030.View Page
Meet the Business+Impact Team
Are you a student, U-M constituent, or community changemaker? Connect with us and learn how you can partner with us.